The following lists are here to serve as a guide to help simplify your experience when dealing with steps or decks and can vary from customer to customer. (This page is Under Construction)
Please be aware that the production of a new step can take anywhere between 4-5 weeks. I can sometimes take less time but that is something we cannot promise.
- Have your drawings/blueprints ready because we will be asking for them. Not the plot plans, we can’t do anything with those.
- Let us know if the blueprints are mirrored. We’ve had a few customers send us prints without letting us know and the step we sent through production doesn’t work with the build, so they must ordered again.
- What form of supports will you have ready for the installation?
- If you are pouring a wing wall as a support, please ensure it is at the right height by following this:
1 riser (platform) = wing wall minimum 2 inches down from the top of the foundation
2 riser = wing wall minimum 9 inches down from the top of the foundation
3 riser = wing wall minimum 17 inches down from the top of the foundation
4 riser = wing wall minimum 24 inches down from the top of the foundation
5 riser = wing wall minimum 31 inches down from the top of the foundation
6 riser = wing wall minimum 38 inches down from the top of the foundation
- If the wing wall is poured too high, we must charge as much as 500$ to cut it down to make the step fit.
- Is your current item wood, metal, precast, or poured in place? If you are unsure, please send us photos of two different angles (front and side).
- When contacting us, please include the measurements of the entire width, and height from top most to bottom most of the item needing replacement.